The cliff By Overflow_ The cliff By Overflow_

...

Not bad... but I recall seeing this on a multiple choice game or something..

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Nice.

I agree with a few reviews ago. It does just seem like a random killing spree now. I'm really lost too, I don't know which one is hank and had to go back and watch the last few to understand what was going on.

Edible Castle #8 Edible Castle #8

Awesome!

"Have you got that Darth Vader mask you owe me?" Jokes where original and funny, just one glitch in your animation which has probably been mentioned before. I'm not sure if this was a one time only thing but when sir David was walking under the bridge and orange square covered his feet, I'm not really fussed about it. Animation was Brilliant.

EdibleCastle responds:

hmmm nope. i don't see that. musta been a one off glitch. thanks for the review!

animator vs animator.pt.3 animator vs animator.pt.3

Cool!

I like the Naruto/DBZ style of this 3 part film.

Guitar Battle Guitar Battle

Sweet.

I love the cool retro look of the cartoon, the characters, look great and have a great taste in guitars XD

Also, nice taste in music, hope you make the sequel soon.

guitar weirdos guitar weirdos

Nice

It was a good idea, i am quite generous because I'm rubbish at animating and don't know how to make movies with my flash programme ^^ keep up the good work!

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

cools

This was a funny final installment
"Hey how are you talking again?" lol that part was funny, even though you aren't making more of these keep up with the good work on other animations.

Copy Ninja vs. Copyright Copy Ninja vs. Copyright

Lol

"You little squaler! we were a team!"

That made me laugh keep up the good work.

Naruto starts a band Naruto starts a band

Cool.

Try to improve animation also insanoflex shut up. At least he can actually make animations unlike you, you haven't submitted one thing to newgrounds so don't say it's rubbish when you can do no better.

Kakashi VS Zabuza Kakashi VS Zabuza

awesome!

Extremeley, close to the episode and jimkop, Kakashi isn't related to the uchiha clan in anyway so if you want to know more pm me.