Keytar Hero II Keytar Hero II

A fun GH like game

Fun. Good Choice Of Songs. But fucking hard! I can't get past the first two songs!

If you miss a note the meter goes down one whole colour, but if you can a note it goes up one one hundreth of one segment.

Keytar Hero 2 Beta Keytar Hero 2 Beta

awesome

Everyone who's complaining shut up, it's a BETA! not the real thing! keep up the good work

NarutoCreate A Character3 NarutoCreate A Character3

awesome

I hope you make a number four it's really cool you made all 1,2 and 3 in a week or something

Naruto Dress-Up Game Naruto Dress-Up Game

Awesome!

I'm making a naruto dress up game and i was wondering where did you learn to draw bodies? coz thst what i can't do so if you used a tutorial or something let me know.

Naruto-Create A Character Naruto-Create A Character

Sweet

That was a good dress up game if your making a number 4 could you put some less popular characters clothes in like shino's? *the bug guy*

Are you a arrowkeymaster? Are you a arrowkeymaster?

cool

For poor drawing that was a good fun flash i got high score for a little bit then PEDOBEAR came....

Sam Christmas: #1 (not any more)
Points:210

Dress up Earl 1.0 Dress up Earl 1.0

Cool

I liked the character shape and the clothing was cool + animated PM me when your sniper game's done.

Keyboard Hero Beta! Keyboard Hero Beta!

Not bad

It wasn't bad but it was too fast.
Needs more songs.

diamond-armada responds:

well this is a beta, so I had to use one song.

DragonScape Demo 2 DragonScape Demo 2

Cool

That looked like a cool RPG (typical 3 gold coins for killing ghost) anyway where did you find out how to make turn based combat games? i tried a tutorial but it didn't work.

Custom Fighter Custom Fighter

Not bad

It was ok but some of the items went behind the star ship/fighter so if you work that out and add more stuff this could get quite a high rating.

Delta1z2 responds:

Some of the items were supposed to go behind. This way the look like they're mounted in the ship.

Any ideas on other stuff? I kinda ran out. :P Anyway, thx.