The cliff By Overflow_ The cliff By Overflow_

...

Not bad... but I recall seeing this on a multiple choice game or something..

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Nice.

I agree with a few reviews ago. It does just seem like a random killing spree now. I'm really lost too, I don't know which one is hank and had to go back and watch the last few to understand what was going on.

Edible Castle #8 Edible Castle #8

Awesome!

"Have you got that Darth Vader mask you owe me?" Jokes where original and funny, just one glitch in your animation which has probably been mentioned before. I'm not sure if this was a one time only thing but when sir David was walking under the bridge and orange square covered his feet, I'm not really fussed about it. Animation was Brilliant.

EdibleCastle responds:

hmmm nope. i don't see that. musta been a one off glitch. thanks for the review!

Keytar Hero II Keytar Hero II

A fun GH like game

Fun. Good Choice Of Songs. But fucking hard! I can't get past the first two songs!

If you miss a note the meter goes down one whole colour, but if you can a note it goes up one one hundreth of one segment.

Keytar Hero 2 Beta Keytar Hero 2 Beta

awesome

Everyone who's complaining shut up, it's a BETA! not the real thing! keep up the good work

NarutoCreate A Character3 NarutoCreate A Character3

awesome

I hope you make a number four it's really cool you made all 1,2 and 3 in a week or something

Climbing The Ladder Climbing The Ladder

Acoustic Awesomeness.

I like it. what do you use to record?

I've worked this out by ear, but I can't get the strumming pattern right...

Running Wild Running Wild

Not what I thought it would be.

I thought it would be a cover of airbourne's running wild oh well.... the base line sounds cool.

Back in Black Intro Back in Black Intro

cool

I have an acoustic guitar too and, I've been looking for a simple version of this can you tell me where u got this?